Home is where you feel safe. And, with safety, there also comes purity or cleanliness. For healthy living, A neat and clean house is always appreciated. And, especially now, in this pandemic. To stay safe, cleaning a house is one of the musts that one should bear in mind.
So, all of you already have all the necessities to clean your house, we guess. Or even if you don’t own one, you try to make one altering the actual product. But, it is not always worth it.
Because having the appropriate cleaning tools and equipment in housekeeping will make much of an impact on the item you are cleansing. Furthermore, as a result of contemporary technology, several pieces of cleaning tool have changed to bring more specific results.
Here in this article, we are going to let you know about a must-have list that includes the tools and equipment to clean your house. So, without any further delay, let’s get started.
A Must-Have Housekeeping Tools and Equipment List for Cleaning
Generally, the cleaning tool and equipment can be categorized into two types. And, these are:
● Manual CLeaning Equipment
● Electrical Cleaning Equipment
Manual Cleaning Equipment
1. Abrasives: Abrasives are gritted sheets that may be used to cleanse wooden or metal objects.
2. Various Types of Brushes: Soft floor brush, hard floor brush, toilet brush, scrub brush, broom, hand brush, feather brush, etc - are the many types of brushes that are used to remove shallow or persistent grimes depending on nature.
3. Dustbins: Ensure that they are large enough to keep all of the trash and that they shut correctly. Because you don't want any garbage odors to escape when someone pays a visit to your home. Moreover, in any situation.
4. Dustpan: It's useful for collecting dust and debris off the floor by hand. Though, it’s not meant for deep cleaning.
5. Dusting Cloths: These are fine cloths designed only for dusting and should not use them for any other cleansing or damp surfaces.
6. Different Types of Mops: Dust mops, synthetic mops, string mops. Various mops have various absorbing qualities, therefore it's necessary to maintain them after each usage. Also, always check if they dry completely.
7. Spray Mop: Trigger spray sprays a tiny sprinkle of cleaning solution on the floor right in front of the mop tip, which is useful for fast touch-ups.
8. Mop Wringer: The bucket allows the mop to be rinsed without getting your hands wet. Likewise, ensure this is washed and dried after each use. You should not let water remain in the bucket!
Electric Cleaning Equipment
1. Box Swiper: You can brush cleaning of the floor & carpets using a box sweeper
2. Polishing Machine: This machine is used to polish floors. They might well be hired for extensive cleaning supply.
3. Window Cleaner: Make sure you choose something lightweight and easy to move
for window cleaning, so you can handle it with ease.
4. Iron/Press: These are used to press, iron, and deliver wrinkle-free clothing. This will prevent you from having to take your garments to the dry cleaners, providing there are no stains!
5. Vacuum Cleaner: There are several versions available, and the type and model that are most suited to the surroundings will vary. You want to find something that will do the job yet that you can simply maneuver and carry around/up steps.
Also, you can choose cordless vacuum, but see if they have adequate suction force and battery power to clean the entire house in one session.
6. Steam Vapour Machine: A steam mop is a kind of mop that cleans carpets and floors by using steam. Unlike a conventional mop head that requires cleaning chemicals such as detergent, a steam mop disinfects the floors by using heat from steam.
And, to absorb dirt, a microfiber cloth cleaning pad is frequently put directly beneath the steam jet.
This steam mop is powered by electricity and may be used for more thorough cleaning.
Along with these, you can also add chemical agents to keep your house clean. Such as baking soda, vinegar, bleach, clean air sprays, spray bottle, floor cleaners, cleaning cloth, antibacterial, etc.
In this entire article, we tried our best to acknowledge you with some basic cleaning product and equipment in housekeeping. These all are specifically useful in terms of house cleaning. Because all of them are designed to do some specific tasks.
However, if you are in need of buying one of these, make sure it works perfectly(especially the electrical cleaning equipment). And, in this pandemic, keep your house clean and germ-free. Because thus we can keep ourselves safe now.